Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Whistle Wetter: #2

Through my last year of college, and up until this very day I've come to realize that cinnamon whisky has really taken off in terms of popularity. I'm not talking about a slow and steady "take off," similar to a commercial airplane. I'm talking about an epic space shuttle-esque "take off": a full throttle, no looking back, vertically ascending sky rocket. 

In college, leaving the house on my way to the liquor store before a night out on the town sounded something like this: 

"Hey I'm going to the store, what do you guys feel like drinking tonight?"

"Fireball Whisky dude, duh."

Nowadays, we're a little more grown up. A little more sophisticated. Classier, if you will. 

"Hey I'm going up to the bar, you guys want a drink?" 

"Fireball Whisky dude, duh."

For all my friends, colleagues, fellow coworkers, and acquaintances that I have enjoyed drinking a shot of syrupy cinnamon flavor whisky with, this one's for you: 




Pour in firewater, float bacardi 151 proof rum on top, and ignite.

A little twist on our classic favorite, the Dragon's Breath shot is half cinnamon whisky and half Bacardi 151. It's simple and easy, like a martini if you will, minus the sophistication. If we see Dragon's Breath shots gain traction like regular cinnamon whisky shots did....well, who knows what'll happen. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment